WINTHER WIRELESS NETONIX PRODUCTS RETURN POLICY
Netonix 1 year limited warranty covers failures and or defects of our products up to a period of 1 year. This warranty does not cover damage related to electrical surges, ground potential shifts, cable shorts, user damage, or use of the switch that does not conform to its intended use/application.
If the unit “failed” we will repair free of charge and return the unit to you.
If the unit is damaged in a way not covered by warranty the end user is responsible for the fee to repair the unit and return shipping.
Normal repair time excluded shipping is about one week after the product has arrived at Netonix, note however that this could take longer sometimes.
1. Before creating an RMA for Netonix products at our RMA portal, you have to contact Netonix to get it approved. Please contact them via this link "HERE".
2. Create a Request for RMA by logging in to our RMA website. If you do not have an account yet, please click "SIGNUP" and provide accurate information such as name, shipping address and a valid email address.Please note that this account is not the same as in our webshop!
3. Please provide a detailed description of the reason for returning the product. You must test the product yourself and describe in details the actual product error/sympthom. If you do not add a describtion your RMA request maybe voided.
4. We will review your request within 3 business days, do not send your item until you have received an RMA Number. You will receive a notification email when your RMA Request is approved. You can also log in to our system anytime to check the status of your request.
5. Upon receiving an RMA Number, login to our RMA website to print your RMA form, add the RMA form(list of items) with BAR code to the shipment.
6. Return ONLY the actual faulty/relevant product, remove/strip all cables, poweradapters, etc, this way we save freight and we do not forget to include loose parts when returning parts to you. You must use an external box around for shipping to protect the parts from damage during transport.
7. You take full responsibility for all risks during transport to our warehouse adress.
8. When you ship items back to us:
A. From within Sweden: Send the items using any freight service you prefer.
B. Export from an EU country: Send the items with no value to avoid delays and customs delay
C. Export from a none-EU conuntry: Make sure you add a copy of the original invoice or the customs process will be delayed. This will also ease the return process once we replace/repair the item and ship it back you.
9. We'll not accept new orders as a replacement for your RMA, all new orders will be treated as such and has nothing to do with your RMA.
10. We do not offer advance replacement, if you need a replacement product quickly, please order a new one but please keep in mind that it will be separate from your RMA and a new replacement unit will be sent to you once all test has been made.
Please note that we don't pay the freight cost for the RMA return to us, but if the RMA is approved and exchanged we'll pay the freight for returning it to you.
WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY CREDITS FOR RMA.
If you have any other question don't hesitate to ask us on